Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 28: In Love This April Fool's Day

DAY 28: April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day Mine, How did the first day of April treat you? Is it rainy and cloudy there? It seems like August in April back here; well the weather is pretty much unpredictable now a day effect of Global Warming and La Nina I guess.

My April Fools Day went well; I was able to accomplish my work today with Walter Mart Branch. I was able to provide my monthly contribution sa bahay. And lastly I had my hair treated today. I’ll be able to make my hair longer again, well just a preparation for our wedding na rin. Assah was with me this afternoon and had her curly long hair cut short. A new look for her, but she’s the one who was pretty hit by April Fools Day. She added some high lights kasi turn out she have picked the wrong colour (RED/PINK) hehe. We were both laughing at the result of her Kakikayan, actually she’s laughing and crying at the same time hehe. She’s worried na baka kalbohin siya ni Edjieth. Id just finished watching the whole season 6 of OTH and i got so kilig again cause Peyton and Lucas will be having their baby. And can’t help but fantasize about it. Haay I miss you so much.

Mine, I just want you to know that you, being in Ternate, doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my heart. But Mine, my love for you help get through every minute that I'm with out you. And Lan, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. Mahal na mahal po kita.

No comments:

Post a Comment