Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 29 : Till the End of Time

DAY 29: April 2, 2009

Hi Lan, How are you? Musta poh ang araw mo? The weather has been gloomy and cloudy here? How about in Ternate? I hope so. Do you miss me today? Cause I did, tomorrow will be the 30th day of us being apart. Ever since we’ve been apart there has never a day that I found myself smiling on the sweet memories that i have with you. I even made an Album on my Multiply Account of our few funniest, sweetest, craziest and wackiest we had before you left for Ternate.

Those memories will be forever in my heart mine, for that is how glad I am for having in my life. I love you with my whole heart. You really are my answered prayer for I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found my God's Best. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me.
I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.
Thank you mine for everything. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time. Mahal na mahal kita mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment