Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 27: My Far Away Love

DAY 27: March 31, 2009

Hi.. How’s the love of my life doing? Taking a rest already? How’s your dinner? What did you do during your Admin Time? Did they make you to squat again? I’d just finished watching Chapter 9 of One Tree Hill Season Six. Nothing much happened to me today, other than office work and much of a whole time thinking and missing you.

Haay being so far away from you has really been hard, i know it’s much harder for you but I’m continuously praying that God would continue to strengthen us. I am continuously thanking our Lord for blessing both of us for the past 27 days. I prayed that this will be the hardest thing we have ever had to go through. Yes, I miss you and can't wait till you come home to be able to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to my heart. I just want you to know that I will be here as long as it will take; one thing I want you to know is I love you and you will forever be in my heart. Mahal na Mahal poh kita.. Miss na miss na kita asawa ko...

No comments:

Post a Comment