Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 32 and 33: One Fine Weekend

Day 32 and 33: April 4 and 5, 2009

Ei Mine i had a joyful weekend in Baguio, we we’re able to enjoy everything, the accommodation, the food, the scenery, the road trip, and the shopping (wag wagan) hehe. I brought some broccoli flowers, cauliflowers and baby potatoes as pasalubong for your family(maiba naman d b?) I’ll be bringing them tomorrow at your place. I’ll be attaching our One Fine Day in Baguio 09 here. One fine day lang kasi my old cyber shot finally bid good bye..:(

To be honest with you mine, my weekend has been a lot better because of your Call. You don’t know how much you made me happy cause as i said in my entry last Friday night (same night that you called) my heart cannot contain the loneliness of being away from you. You really had captivated my soul mine, for just one call you make everything all right. I became more excited in counting the days before your Mess Night. I wish you’ll call again tonight. I am looking forward for the three dates that you have set for me. I am looking forward to holding you once again in my loving arms. I love you so much mine.

I wished that you had a great weekend to. I wished that you we’re able to experience God’s endless love. Mahal na mahal po kita.

No comments:

Post a Comment