Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 30: Missing You This Cold Summer Night

Day 31: April 3, 2009

Hi Mine! I’m here in Baguio as I make my 31st entry. Edjie will be leaving for Dubai next week that’s why we decided to celebrate his despedida here. It’s just me, the 2 kids, Aiza and Ejie ang umakyat. We are staying at Sky Rise Hotel where Ejie’s aunt is working and its near Edjie’s Place. We left Bulacan at around 2:00 pm and arrived here at around 7:30 pm. We have a nice and cosy accommodation here. It has 2 Bedrooms, Sala and Kitchen.

It’s pretty cold here in Baguio how about there? How’s your afternoon? What kind of drills did you do today? What’s your ulam? Fish again? Haay i wish you were here. Last night, i was not able to contain the loneliness that i have in my heart that i found myself crying after i have posted my blog. It’s the deep longing for your love had made my heart cry. Kagabi lang ulit ako naiyak. I really do miss you and i keep on praying and hoping to hear your voice again.

I really wish that you’re here with us. I wish that you’ll be here with me tonight. I can’t help but long for your warm hug this cold summer night in Baguio. Miss na miss na kita asawa ko.

p.s.: I have attached two images here. 1 is Baguio Mountatins and 1 is Ternate Mountains.. I wish we are on the same mountain mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment