Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 34: Shots of Love for You

Day 34: April 6, 2009

Ei Lan, how’s your Holy Monday? May holiday din ba kayo? How’s your morning drill today? How’s your admin time? Sana nakapagpahinga ka. I was able to drop by to your house this morning, to drop off my Pasalubong. We we’re able to discuss again our plans for Mess Night. I hope wala naman maging prob sa schedule.

Today is Mama’s 57th Bday. Well we just prepared a konting salo sala, i guess my mom is so tired of having occasions so she didn’t even bother to invite even her siblings. Actually parang hindi nya Birthday, she just slept the whole afternoon. That’s why after having merienda with my guzzins i decided to join them and watched movie at The Cabanas. We watched “Knowing” by Nicholas Cage, almost a good movie, kinda morbid and thrilling also, but the ending really sucks. Before seeing the movie we hanged out at RED MIX, mejo aga kasi kami dumating. Since you’re jump off ngaun lang ako ulit uminom ng marami. I gave in to my thirst for Margarita and White Russian (my favourite cocktails). I have three shots: 1 Blue Margarita, 1 White Russian and 1 Strawberry Margarita. Fortunately hindi naman me tinamaan. Hehe.

Though i have enjoyed my Monday Night i still want you to know that I'm still missing having you around, your smile, your laughter and your funny hirits. It's good just to write this down so I know when you read all my blog entries you will know exactly how I feel- I can't wait to see you again.

I know it is only one more week but just remember every day I am thinking of you, missing you and can't wait to see you, touch you and kiss you again.

In my heart always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment